The Medbury Uniform
The good name of the School depends on the behaviour of each boy who wears the Medbury uniform, and emphasis is placed on correct and neat dress at all times.
- New boys - please click here to make an appointment with Helen Kay for fitting of new uniform for new boys or to purchase name labels.
- Current boys - please click here to complete the online uniform order form.
- Uniform Guide - please click here to view the Medbury School Uniform Guide.
- Uniform Rules
• Boys must travel to and from school in their full uniform, unless they have been playing sport in which case they may go home by car wearing a tracksuit.
• Boys who walk or cycle home or who are traveling on public transport, must wear their full school uniform.
• Shoes must be kept clean and polished and garters must be worn with socks.
• Hair should be styled to a length so that it does not come below the eyebrows at the front, or the shirt collar at the back, nor should hair cover the ears. Boys must not come to school with dyed hair or extreme hairstyles.
• Physical education clothing is expected to be at school at all times - it comes on Monday and goes home on Friday.
• The borrowing of other boys’ clothing or belongings is not permitted.
- School Uniform Shop
All regulation uniform is only available to purchase through the School Uniform Shop, where you can also purchase school shoes, name labels, drink bottles, umbrellas, and the Medbury Record Album.
New Boys - Please email Helen Kay by to make an appointment for fitting of new uniform.
Current Boys - Please complete the online order form. Please note, your order must be received by 11.30am for same day delivery to your son's classroom. If you are unsure of sizing, then simply request a few sizes and then make your returns/exchanges via the School Office the next day.
Iron-on Name Labels can be repeatedly ordered by email from Helen Kay.
Medbury Branded Merchandise can be ordered online through the Parents' Association.
The Uniform Shop is open during term time, by appointment only with Helen Kay.
Mondays 3.00pm to 4.00pm
Wednesdays 8.00am to 9.00am
- Second Hand Uniform
Demand for uniform in excellent condition is always high and we are happy to sell this on your behalf. Please refer to the conditions of acceptance on display in the Uniform Shop.
If you have second hand items for sale, these must be left at the school office. Please would you ensure that all clothes are washed or drycleaned and presented ready for sale. Please collect ‘Naming Labels’ from the School office or the Uniform Shop, and attach one to each garment to ensure that you receive your payment for clothes sold. A handling fee of 30% of the sale price is deducted. This money goes to supply books for the library and other school projects.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
- Lost Property
This is located in the area underneath the stairs to the Boarding House. All clothing, including footwear, should be clearly named and regularly checked.