The Medbury Uniform
The good name of the School depends on the behaviour of each boy who wears the Medbury uniform, and emphasis is placed on correct and neat dress at all times.
- New boys - please click here to make an appointment for the fitting of new uniform for new boys or to purchase name labels.
- Current boys - please click here to complete the online uniform order form.
- Second hand uniform - please click here to download a form should you wish to sell an item through the uniform shop.
- Uniform Guide - please click here to view the Medbury School Uniform Guide.
- Uniform Rules
• Boys must travel to and from school in their full uniform, unless they have been playing sport in which case they may go home by car wearing a tracksuit.
• Boys who walk or cycle home or who are traveling on public transport, must wear their full school uniform.
• Shoes must be kept clean and polished and garters must be worn with socks.
• Hair should be styled to a length so that it does not come below the eyebrows at the front, or the shirt collar at the back, nor should hair cover the ears. Boys must not come to school with dyed hair or extreme hairstyles.
• Physical education clothing is expected to be at school at all times - it comes on Monday and goes home on Friday.
• The borrowing of other boys’ clothing or belongings is not permitted.
- School Uniform Shop
All regulation uniform is only available to purchase through the School Uniform Shop, where you can also purchase school shoes, name labels, drink bottles, umbrellas, and the Medbury Record Album.
New Boys - Please email the Uniform Shop to make an appointment for fitting of new uniform.
Current Boys - Please complete the online order form. Please note, your order must be received by 11.30am for same day delivery to your son's classroom. If you are unsure of sizing, then simply request a few sizes and then make your returns/exchanges via the School Office the next day.
Iron-on Name Labels can be repeatedly ordered by email from Helen Kay.
Medbury Branded Merchandise can be ordered online through the Parents' Association.
The Uniform Shop is open during term time, by appointment only.
Mondays 3.00pm to 4.00pm
Wednesdays 8.00am to 9.00am
- Second Hand Uniform
Demand for uniform in excellent condition is always high, and we are happy to sell this on your behalf. Please refer to the conditions of sale below.
* Items must be CURRENT regulation uniform
* No marks or stains
* No holes, darning or obvious mending
* No faded or worn out items
* No socks, head wear or swimwear accepted
* Items must be washed or dry cleaned and presented ready for sale
* Items not in this condition will be disposed of
* Any items meeting the above requirements but still unsold after a period of time will be given to charity
* A handling fee of 30% of the sale price is deducted before payment
* Payment for current students will be credited to your Medbury account, leavers will be credited to your
nominated bank account
If you have second hand items for sale, these must be left at the school office together with a completed Second Hand Uniform Tracking Form.
- Lost Property
This is located in the area underneath the stairs to the Boarding House. All clothing, including footwear, should be clearly named and regularly checked.