International Student FEES 2019
- International Tuition Fees
Years 1 & 2 $26,010.00 (GST inclusive)
Years 3 & 4 $27,657.00 (GST inclusive)
Years 5 & 6 $28,917.00 (GST inclusive)
Years 7 & 8 $29,538.00 (GST inclusive)
- Boarding Fees
$14,094.00 (GST inclusive)
Please note that International Tuition and Boarding fees for the year MUST BE PAID IN FULL before an ‘Offer of Place’ is issued.
- Medbury School Foundation Voluntary Levy
$330 – Maximum of $660 per family
- Charges for activities that are not covered by tuition fees.
- Payable on receipt of the Statement/Tax Invoice and no later than the 20th of the month following the invoice e.g. January charge payable by 20 February etc.
Disbursements cover items and activities such as stationery, school trips, school camps, sports costs, music, drama, other extra curricular activities, after school care, visiting performers and other incidentals which relate directly to your son’s activities at school.
- Payment of Accounts
1. Disbursements are payable on receipt of the Statement/Tax Invoice and no later than the 20th of the month following the invoice e.g. January charge payable by 20 February etc.
2. Payment of disbursements by direct debit through the banking system is compulsory unless there are exceptional circumstances and the Medbury School Trust Board has approved alternative payments.
3. Any payments made by credit card will incur a 2.5% card loading charge
- Overdue Accounts
The School is not in a position to provide credit and the Trust Board policy in respect of overdue accounts is as follows:
• Disbursements are considered to be overdue if the account is not paid by the due date shown on the statement
• Where disbursements have not been paid within one month of the due date for payment, the Trust Board may request that the boy be withdrawn from the School.
• If disbursements for the previous school year have not been paid by the commencement of the next school year, the boy concerned will not be permitted to commence Term 1 of the new school year.
• Disbursements that are not paid by the due date will incur a late payment penalty fee of 5%.
• Interest at the rate of 10% per annum may be charged on overdue accounts from the date the payment is due until the disbursements are paid.
• If a payment is dishonoured, an administration fee of $100 (GST inclusive) shall apply.